Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny Days Scrappin Kit Baby Book

I put this scrapbook together in just a few nights by using mostly the Sunny Days Scrappin Kit.  The girl I made it for was doing her nursery in flowers and birds and as soon as she told me this, I knew I would be able to use the Sunny Days Kit.  My daughter had also did a scrapbook a while back using the Moments and Milestones Scrappin Kit and I used some of what was left of that. I used whisper white cardstock and a few extra pages of the Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Pink Passion.  I also used a few stickers that my Daughter had purchased and not used to speed up the process since I only had a few nights to get it together.  Beth really loved the book and I thought it turned out great.  Following are the pages of the book in order of how they were placed in the book.  Other items used, than mentioned above, are noted at the end.  Thanks for looking!



















Other Items Used were:
Bigz Die, Tope Note
Circle Scissor Plus
The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
1/4" grosgrain white ribbon
Extra Large two-step bird punch
Circle Fire Brads
Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Sizzlits Alphabets
Retired Alphabet
3/4" circle
1" circle
1/4" rose red grosgrain ribbon
1/4" pumkin pie grosgrain ribbon
1/4" tempting turquoise ribbon
Crystal Effects
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Retired 3 flower punch
Stamp Set: Party Hearty

4 comments:

Aimee said...

What a great album!

MaGoooo said...

AWESOME pages!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy....she must have been BLESSED by this lovely book! GREAT job - maybe I will now be inspired enough to catch up on mine :)

Rose said...

oh this is precious!! i am sure she will be very blessed by your thoughtfulness :)