Friday, March 19, 2010

You're Too Kind

Punches are becoming a really hot item with me right now and also the die cuts.  I guess because they make it easier.  Not that I am still not into the coloring and images, I love to do that also.  But, time has been a very limited thing with me lately and I have tried to improvise by going with a easier method.  I am sure the coloring will be back.  This is a sketch that I got from our Stampin' Connection site for demonstrators and I thought it turned out great for this card.  Below is the sketch and it was done by one of our demonstrators, Diane Noble.  Thanks Diane for such a wonderful sketch!

Hope you can see my card in the sketch.  I just love doing sketches and putting my own design into the sketch.  As you can see the sketch used circles and I used the 5 petal punch and the beautiful wings embosslits die along with the focal point being the 1-3/8" round punch and the round scallop punch.

The stamp set used was whimisical words which is part of the sale-a-bration catalog.  You can get this stamp set free with a Stampin' Up! order of $50.  And, the embossing folder I used was Perfect Polka Dots which is in the Mini Catalog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: