Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School/Greeting Card Kids

The challenge this week for the Late Night Stampers is a theme of "Back to School."  So I used my new Greeting Card Kids stamp set.  I love the look of them.  Reminds me of the "Dick and Jane" reading books when I was a child. 

I also used inspiration for this card from our stampin' up group, stampin' connection's featured artist. 

With this card, I used so saffron, poppy parade and whisper white card stock.  The Designer paper is the specialty paper called presto patterns and it is actually white until you sponge it or as I did, use the bashful blue classic in and the brayer.  You just roll the ink on and out comes the design on the paper.  So easy!  For the apple I used the Tart and Tangy stamp set.  Markers were used to color the kids.

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful Monday.

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

Great colouring. Love that stamp set.