Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tart & Tangy

It is funny how you can have a stamp set for so long and then all of a sudden you realize it is actually a nice set to use for simple cards.  This is the stamp set Tart & Tangy and when I was looking through my stamp set to find one that would look good with circles, I saw this one.  Now on to what inspired this stamp set and this card.

First of all, the challenge this week for the Late Night Stampers is to use circles.  The colors to use for this weeks color challenge on Christian Paper Crafts was to use the colors Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery and White.  And, the sketch for this card is from Stamping 411 sketch challenge.  So there you have it!  3 challenges combined in one card and I think it turned out fairly well.

Products used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, Thankful Thinking (retired)
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery
Ribbon: 5/8" grosgrain certainly celery
Perfect dots embossing folder

8 comments:

Stamping in Bedford said...

I have this set and just don't use it. Love this card. Will have to dig out the limes. Great summery look. Barbara

Kerin said...

Ooh I LOVE this card!! I haven't used Tart & Tangy in so long, and you have inspired me!! I especially love the sparkle :)

Unknown said...

This is so awesome!! Makes me want a lime right now!!LOL!!!! Maybe in my drink right now!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!!

Connie Babbert said...

It does make nice CAS cards, doesn't it? Love the glittery look to the limes, too! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

gbarron56 said...

Love how you put this all together and your bow is fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is too adorable Jonia. I always enjoy your work. Thanks for always playing along.

Patti Chesky said...

I guess I should assemble this stamp set, huh? Your card is amazing!

Joan Lowder said...

I like the glitz on the limes? Nice simple card and nice to use other colors which I need to do. Thanks for sharing.