Monday, August 30, 2010

Top Note Box/Flower

Isn't this the cutest box.  I made some of these last year and decided to make another for our challenge this week on Late Night Stamper.  We are to use the big shot with whatever me make.  This box is made by using the top note die.  I actually got my directions on this from Karen Sylvester.  You can find her post and the directions for the box here.  It took me a little while to find my post from last year, so I could remember where I got the directions. 

For my box, I added a flower that I made using the round scallop punch and the 1 3/4 scallop circle and the 2 3/8 scallop circle.  I also made the designer paper by using the vintage vogue stamp set and the 3 flower stamp out of the punch potpourri and then sponged it with the rich razzleberry. 

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful Monday Morning.

No comments: