Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas Greetings

Good Tuesday Morning to you!  This is another card I made this weekend.  Another Christmas in August card.  And, another sneak peak at this wonderful punch, Decorative label.  I am really enjoying using it.  The inspiration for this card came from stampin' connections sketch this past week.  I also wanted to use the Christmas paper I had just received, Jolly Holiday, so this is what I came up with.  Quick and easy.  Actually the paper did a little rip at the top left corner, but I decided it was not that bad and I kept on moving.  I try not to throw away anything that will work and yes, I do make mistakes! lol

The card is a square 4-1/4" X 4-1/4".  Items used are:
Stamp Set: Grateful Greetings
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Jolly Holiday
Punches: Scallop Edge Trim, Extra-large Decorative label
Ribbon: Crochet Trim Chantilly

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Day!

No comments: