Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Christmas Card

Good Wednesday Morning all!  This card contains a little from the future, a little from the current and a little from the past.  What I mean by that is:  the extra large decorative punch is a sneak peak from the Christmas Mini, you may order starting September 1st.  The rhinestones, card stock and smooch spritz are current now.  The Designer paper and the stamp are from past catalogs, retired.  So now you have it.

I received the inspiration for this card from the Monday Color challenge - use kraft, turquoise and white, black optional- and the Tuesday Sketch from Christian Paper Crafts.  So I remembered this Designer paper from Christmas last year which incorporated these wonderful colors.  And then I found this old stamp set from 1998 which I decided to use because it worked so well with the decorative label punch.  So there you have it.  Actually the flowers are from Gina K Designs which I won in a contest at Christian Paper Crafts.  How great is that?  Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.

No comments: