Friday, August 13, 2010

Ocean View

Happy Friday Morning to you all!  Hope your week has been a good one. 

This is another card I did for the Late Night Stampers challenge this week, Under the Sea.  I also got inspiration from the sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  Hopefully you can see that the ocean is behind the bicycle with the sun coming up.  I stay on the east coast so the Sun does come up over the ocean.  I have never rode my bicycle on the beach, but I have seen many others do it during low tide when you have more of the hard sand to ride on and it has always seemed like a lot of fun.  Since I live at the beach, I don't know why I have not done that.  I guess because I just love to walk on the beach!

This stamp set "Pedaling Past" will be going away the end of August, as the summer mini will be over.  I hate to see it go, but I know I will be using it for other things.  I was a little bold on coloring it and after I finished wished I would have used a different color, but it was not so bad as to start over.

To make the scene, I used the water color crayons and an aqua painter.  I just colored the colors on the whisper white and then used the aqua painter to blend them.  It is so easy and so very fast. 

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: