Friday, September 4, 2009

Baskets of Wishes


I just loved this little girl and it seems to remind me of the fall in a way, so I decided to use it today to do the sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. And, I used the colors from Color Throwdown. They really look great together and I thought the dress just turned out so cute. I didn't even use any DSP on this one. That is not the norm, but I really like it.
I did take the day off today to clean up my craft room and so by doing that only was able to make this card and one other which I will post next. I did get the room pretty much cleaned up. Thanks for looking.
Stampin Up products used:
Stamp Set: A Kind Word, Basket full of fun (retired)
Card Stock: Always artichoke, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Classic Ink: Basic Brown, and used Always Artichoke and a sponge dauber to color the white flower.
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink Brad
Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

9 comments:

Teri said...

Hiya,
Great take on the sketch this week, thanks for playing!
Hugs,
Teri x

Liz Weber said...

Hi Jonia, so glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - your card is so pretty and just love what you have done with that sweet image!

Rose said...

Your card is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Barbara said...

Very cute!!! I love that image, too. Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

mulberry station said...

Thanks for joining us at SSW this week. I love the colors you have used and the image is a darling one.

Arlana 11426 said...

Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SSW!!!It is such an adorable stampand I love the colors you used.

Kristin Eberline said...

Awwh, love the little girl and her sweet kitty! Fab, clean layout also! Great job with the Color Throwdown challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

Broni said...

This is so sweet!