Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Grow Girl


I have a friend who just announced she is having a baby, so I thought I would use this sketch by Sweet Sunday Sketch. It just seemed to do the stamp set justice. And, again I used the stampin Up DSP Paper "Pawsitively Prints". I love this paper. I also did piecing where I stamped the image again on DSP and cut it out and adhered it to the image. I love doing this. This stamp set is also really cute, but retired. I keep it because you don't find many to congratulate someone who is expecting a baby. This one works great.
Stampin Up Products Used:
Stamp Set: Swell News (retired)
Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Whisper White
DSP: Pawsitively Prints
Markers: Ballet Blue
Water Color Pencils, Circle Scissor Plus

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

what a fantastic card! Your friend is going to love it!! Fantastic take on the sketch this week - love that image :)