Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stamp A Stack




I have been working all day on a Christmas Card Class where we will be making 2 each of the above cards. I tried to get everything priced out and ready so I would be able to let everyone know on Monday what the cost is for the class. I thought I would share 3 of the new stamp sets from the "holiday mini catalog" from Stampin' Up! (actually 4) I did a class with these ladies last year and it was their first time stampin. It was a fun time, but a tiring time and we left Peggy's house trashed. I also did one with them this summer where we did some all occasion cards and a box for the cards. It turned out better, because they knew a little bit more. So I am really excited to do this one with them in October. I hope they like the cards. I am using the following stamp sets: "Holy Family", "Delightful Decorations", "Sweet Centers", and also for the sentiment I used "Four the Holidays". All of those are from the Stampin' Up! mini catalog. This is the best mini I have seen since I have been buying from Stampin' and of course selling. I also used one older set from the regular catalog called "A Flower for all Seasons". I use it quite often and actually made a fall card at my last workshop from this set. If you are interested in doing this class, please let me know by leaving a comment or e-mailing me and I will try to set a class up. I know I will be doing one more, but have not set a date at this time. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love them!!!!!