Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Box


What a relaxing afternoon this is! It has rained most of the weekend and yesterday I worked on getting ready for a card stamp-a-stack, and today I have just played. Playing is the most fun when you are stamping. You get to do things that you normally don't do. I saw this box over on Kerin Sylvester's blog, Stamps, Paper,Glitter, and had to try it out myself. I thought it turned out so cute, but when I finished I realized I should have turned the ornaments toward the front of the box. Oh well, I will use it anyway. Too cute not to and most people would not recognize the mistake. (I didn't, my husband told me. lol) To get directions for the box, click here.
I am thinking about doing this box at my next workshop. It is really easy and I think those girls would enjoy it. A friend of ours saw it and wanted me to make three for him for Christmas presents for his daughter and 2 daughter-in-laws. Thanks for looking.
Stampin Up Items Used:
Stamp Set-Delightful Decorations
Cards Stock-Sahara Sand, Ruby Red
DSP-Holiday Lounge
Shimmer Paint from mini catalog
1/4" grosgrain white ribbon
Silver Ribbon from the mini catalog
Ornament Punch

No comments: