Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stampin Workshop


Have you ever had a workshop and thought you had it all together just to find out after you got there that you had not scored some of your paper for the cards. Well I did! I pulled out the items for the Halloween card and had not scored any of the card stock for the card. At least I did remember to cut them out and bring them. I guess that is one in my favor. That is another thing, I am always afraid I will leave something of importance at home. Oh well enough of that, the workshop turned out great and I think everyone had a good time. These are the two cards we made last night. The treat cup on the left and the hinged card on the right.
Stampin' Up! items used:
Stamp Sets - A flower for all Seasons (regular catalog), Sweet Centers (holiday mini catalog)
Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White (Halloween card), More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White (fall card)
Markers, Water Color Pencils, Basic Brown Classic Ink, 1/4" grosgrain pumpkin pie ribbon.

This is what I made for the hostess gift. I made this bag and put the sample ribbon and the punched decoration in decorated cellophane bags and then put them into the gift bag. It was so easy, yet something that the person can use in their card making or scrapbooking. I stamped one of each of the four decoration stamps in 5 different colors in the stamp set Delightful Decorations (mini catalog). I then put them together with the clips you see in the picture which you can purchase from stampin up's big catalog, Clips assortment item #112580. They are really neat for scrapbooking and card making. The ribbon is also from the mini catalog and I cut a yard of each one. The gift bag is made from the incolor collection, crushed curry cardstock and razzleberry lemonade DSP. The stamp on the bag is from a hostess set "Of the Earth". For directions See my previous post here. Thanks for looking and forgive me for going on and on.















No comments: