Saturday, September 5, 2009

Haunting Hill


Well, as you can see, I got up this morning and started playing. I pre-ordered this roller, Haunting Hill, from the Stampin' Up! holiday mini catalog and had not used it yet. So this morning, I decided to roll and see what happened. Of course, you can see the outcome and these cards were so easy. I rolled it on a 12 X 12 piece of cardstock leaving a little bit of white below the roller and a little above the roller. I then cut the piece out making it a 4 1/2 by 12. I took the whole piece and using a sponge and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, sponged the top part of the design. Then I used Old Olive classic ink for the bottom. I then used my water color pencils to color in the dirt, moon and other items very lightly. I then took the piece and using my "top note die" cut them out. I just love this die. It add a frame without doing much work. With this first card, I highlighted the House on the hill by taking a second image, coloring it in and using my 1" circle punch, punched it out and attached to 1 1/4" circle. Then adhered that over the house on the original. It takes that image and highlights it. Hope you see what I mean. Then I stamped the "happy halloween", stamp set - "Teeny Tiny Wishes", at the bottom.


With this second card, I did all the same as above, except I did not highlight, but took an image that I did not cut out with the top note die and punched it out and pop dotted it to the bottom of the image. I also cut the old olive card stock more to the size of the top note die. Hope you enjoyed looking and if you are interested in this roller, please check out my stampin up website and go to shop now.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: