Friday, September 11, 2009

stampin Christmas



This is a card I did from the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. What a great sketch and I thought it turned out great for this stamp set that is in the Stampin' Up! "holiday mini catalog". I am trying to figure out what cards I am going to do for two Christmas Card Classes I will be holding in October. So that is why I am making so many Christmas Cards. Takes a lot of stampin to come up with the right cards that look good, but yet don't take a lot of time. I have also posted two more cards that I put together last night. Some turn out great and others don't quite make it, but I am not one to throw out the "not so good ones". By doing this, I also end up with quite a few cards to send out. How great is that?

Stampin' Up! products used:

Stamp Sets - Holy Family, Four the Holidays (both in mini)
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Real Red, Soft Suede
Classic Inc: Real Red, Soft Suede
Scallop Round Punch, 1-3/8" round punch

Non-Stampin Up item- Stickles


Stampin Up items used for this card:

Stamp Set - A flower for all Seasons
Card Stock - Whisper White, Real Red, Green Galore
Classic Ink - Basic Black
Water Color Pencils for coloring

Non-stampin up items: Stickles and gold ribbon




Stampin Up Items Used:

Stamp Sets - Wings of Friendship (Hostess), Four the Holidays, Delightful Decorations
Card Stock - Confetti Cream, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry
Classic Ink - Crushed Curry, Soft Suede

Non-Stampin Up items: Stickles and ribbon.



1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Jonia, all of your cards are beautiful!!! Wonderful colors and a fabulous set of Christmas cards already completed. Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!