Friday, June 19, 2009

New Paper & Layout

Well, I was wondering if I would be able to post anything else this week and I did complete this page layout last night for the Beary Box Layout Challenge. I am so glad I found these challenges. It really does speed up the process for keeping your scrapbooks current. Anyway, I was excited to use some of the new colors from our idea book & catalog 2009-2010 which I received on Wednesday of this week. So this is a preview. One of the new in colors is melon mambo which is the main page of this layout. I just love it and also the designer paper is new and called "Tall Tales". I used the front for the bottom border and the back of the same sheet for the background of the pictures. I also plan on using more of it this weekend to get ready for a preview of new items I will be having on July 7th at my home. Thanks for looking and hopefully I will get some other things posted soon.

No comments: