Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Card Class


Well, I am getting ready for my next card class which will be on June 25th (still working on the date). These are the four cards we will be making and I may be premiering some of our new items with stampin' Up! at the same time. I am really excited about our new catalog and our new in colors for the year. They are definitely different than this past year (which I loved) and a lot more exciting (very vibrant). Anyway, the cost of this class will be $10.00 and that includes all the material (envelopes also included) and the adhesive. My husband keeps telling me I need to charge for my time, but hopefully with purchases it all works out. I enjoy doing it regardless. Husband's just don't understand. It is a relaxing time for me. If I get stressed or worked up, I just go to my crafting room and start stampin. Before you know it, you are all calm and ready to start again.
I cased these cards from the splitcoast gallery. I always look to get ideas, but usually wind up doing them totally different, but this time, why change something that already looks good. Of course this is my version of them, but still pretty close to the original. We all need help occasionally.
If you are interested in this class, please contact me via e-mail or my stampin' up! website.
Stamp Set Used: Three Little Words (stampin' up!)

No comments: