Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kids at Play



I have used this stamp set quite often in scrap booking, but never for a card. So when I was doing the sketch for MOJO Monday this is the stamp set I chose. I still may put a Happy Birthday on there somewhere and use as a birthday card. Not sure yet, but it is cute. The stamp set is a retired set by Stampin' Up! called "Kids at Play". The heart balloon is also a part of this set and I just cut it out. I also used the square scallop punch and pop dotted it to give it a little definition. Card stock is So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue and Whisper White. The Designer Series Paper is called "Bella Birds" and also used another sheet of the "Bella Birds" for the little girls dress. I stamped her image on the DSP and then cut it out and adhered to the image here. I just love doing that. It seems to dress up the whole picture. Of course the ribbon and button are also Stampin Up. Thanks for looking.

No comments: