Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduation Today


What a day yesterday was! I took a day off work and was going to the beach with my two granddaughters and my daughter and then coming home and relaxing a little by, of course, stampin. Well then my daughter wants to go shopping. So here we go. While I am out, my husband, who teaches high school calls and tells me they are having a teacher cookout after graduation today and he needs a dessert. Well when I get home I start on the dessert. We go out to eat dinner and then I get home and realize that the graduation party for one of our church members is at 3:00 tomorrow (today) and I have not made a card for her. So I did this late last night and I took it from Kerin Sylvester's sketch on Stamp Paper Glitter. The school colors were navy and white. Anyway, quick and easy and I did get to stamp some. Another busy day today. Two cookouts and my husband has already left for his schools graduation this morning. Then at 1:00 of to the teacher party and then to Caitlin's graduation party at 3:00. Probably no stampin for me today either.
Stampin' Up products: Stamp Set - Wonderful Words (retired). Card Stock - Night of Navy and Whisper White. Classic Ink - Night of Navy. White embossing powder
Two top stamps were from the $1.00 stock at AC Moore.

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Oh my Jonia what a busy couple of days! I'm so glad my sketch worked out for you!! Great job with it, and hope you get to relax by stamping again soon! Thanks for joining in :)

Rachel B said...

I love what you did with Kerin's Sketch. I like the white Congrats on the dark paper!