Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Kind Word


Here are a few of the stampin' up! new in-colors for the new year all put into one card. It is definitely quite bright, but I do love this stamp set "A Kind Word". It reminds me of my childhood. We loved to go barefoot. So the colors I used to preview are Crushed curry, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, bermuda bay and the very back with little showing is the soft suede. I actually should have left off the rich razzleberry, and added it as an afterthought. (Rich razzleberry is attached to the base of the card.) Any way I also used the new in-color ribbon in the bermuda bay. That and soft suede and melon mambo are my favorites in the in-colors. The punch I used for the saying is new to this stampin year also. It is called "Modern Label". I know I am going to like it. Anything I can punch out makes less to cut out.
The sketch came from Sketch Saturday and seemed to be perfect for the card and image. Thanks for looking and check out Sketch Saturday's site.

No comments: