Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anticipation

If I keep this up, I will be done with my granddaughters Birthday Scrapbook soon. I need to finish so I can start on the Beach Pictures and also, I still need to do this past Christmas. It definitely keeps you busy, but fun busy. I used the Monday layout sketch from Beary Box. They have a new sketch weekly and it is great. Please check them out. This page will actually match a page I did prior, here, and hopefully they will go together pretty good. Once I complete the album, I will let everyone know. It is always a challenge within itself to get it the way I want it and this is also the first 8 1/2 X 8 1/2 Album I have done. I do like the size and think it will be great. I actually just ordered the card board album from Stampin' Up! this week. I am looking forward to covering it with paper.


Recipe: Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted: Summer Home Scrappin Kit (retired), Tempting Turquoise card stock and Whisper White Card Stock.

2 comments:

Jessica Theodore said...

great take on the sketch, love those flowers overlapping by your journalling xx

iza said...

congrats on winning the challenge!!!great creations.