Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pink Flamingo


What an easy card! I was cleaning up my craft room this afternoon and when I got to this paper, stampin' Up! designer series "Pink Flamingo", I knew I need to use this part of the paper for the focal point of the card. So I sat down and looked at the sketches I had and the "Card Pattern Sketch #19" grabbed me and I knew it was the one. Also Our Creative Corner was to use a border punch and that worked out well with this also. This card took a total of maybe 10 minutes if that much time. And I thought it turned out wonderful. I just knew I would love this paper and now I know I'm going to have to buy more. It is just too pretty and you can do so much with it.
Recipe:
Stampin' Up! Products - card stock - Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. Designer Series Paper - Pink Flamingo. Rub-ons - Chit Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love it!

whoistracy said...

Oh how cute! I love the flamingos! Great color combo, too. So glad you could join us on CP.