Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello Baby


Well here I am previewing one of the new designer series papers and two new stamp set that will be out on July 1st. This card just turned out so much better than I was expecting and I really am glad I checked out Kerin's stampspaperglitter sketch this week. It really made a pretty card.
As I said this is two of Stampin' Up!'s new sets that will be ready for order on July 1st. "Animal Stories" is the main focal point on the card and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" is where the Hello Baby came from. It is a set of 24 different wishes. You could use this stamp set every day. Of course the new paper is "Tall Tales" also out on July 1st. Card stock is So Saffron, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. Ribbon is 1/4" grosgrain Old Olive. Used the 1 1/4" round punch and the 1 3/8" round punch for the circle. Classic inks were so saffron and chocolate chip.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

This is a very cute card. I really like all the NEW SU stuff. Looks great! You did a great job with Kerin's sketch. I know what you mean about the sketch. I am always glad to use her sketches because everything just comes out better! TFS.

Kerin said...

This card is so sweet! I did not buy that animal set and I'm kicking myself now!! Very nice, love the color combo too. Thanks for joining in:)