Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pink Flamingo Scrapbook Pages



When my daughter chose to use a beach theme for Kyrsten's birthday party, I already had it in my mind what paper I would use to do the scrapbook pages. Stampin' Up! designer series paper, "Pink Flamingo". The funny part was; as I was trying to put the pages together, I remembered the birthday banners that my daughter had put up for Kyrsten's birthday party, so I got them out. That is where the flowers and the flip flop came from. I thought it really added to the page and what better way to remember the party. So all you scrapbookers out there, keep the banners! You may be able to use them for the page layouts. I am also entering my first scrapbook challenge with Cafe Mojo which is a Summer Theme. I think this qualifies. I am so glad there are challenges out there for scrapbookers. As always, I do a two page layout for my big scrapbook and then I will make one scrapbook for Kyrsten.
Other stampin' Up! products used: Stamp Set - Do the Hula (retired). Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise and Summer Fun. Classic ink pads - Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral.
Get those scrapbooks going girls!

No comments: