Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dasher in navy



I do so love stampin as you can see and this one stamp, "Dasher", is starting to be a favorite. It doesn't matter what color you ink him in, he is really pretty. With this particular card, I also used the Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Folder "Petals-A-Plenty. It really adds to the background and to the card. It is all about what makes the card and those two together certainly make a card. I also am not one to deviate much from the Christmas colors when doing Christmas projects, but this year I have become more comfortable with other colors. You finally just have to force your self to do it. I also added a little shimmer paint to this, but it is hard to see in a photo. You can not pick it up as well as you can when it is sitting in front of you.

The colors I used here are Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red. The ribbon is 1/4" grosgrain white.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: