Saturday, November 28, 2009

More Boxes




This is another box I made for the candles.  I just love making these boxes and they are so easy and so cute.  I used the Specialty DSP Christmas Cocoa for this box and also used the Stamps Delightful Decorations, and hostess stamp set Holiday Best.  And of course if you used the delightful decorations, you have to have the Ornament punch to go along with the set.  It just makes it so easy.  The cardstock is soft suede and sahara sand.  I also used the real red classic ink and the soft suede polka dot ribbon.  The little snowman at the bottom is a sizziks die that I borrowed from a friend at our stamp camp last weekend.  I just cut out quite a few and brought home to use as needed.  That is one good thing about these stamp camps, we all bring things to use that someone else may not have.  Thanks so much for looking.




No comments: