Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ornaments with the Ornament Punch

I was trying to get a good picture of the ornaments I had made with the ornament punch and my granddaughter walked in and I asked her to hold them.  Well as you can see she started acting silly so I just had to share the pictures of her holding the ornaments with you.  I also have a close up of one of the ornaments below, which gives you a better idea of what they look like.  I actually used an old in-color, Cranberry Crisp with the Champagne Mist shimmer paint to create them.  With one I used 5 of the stamped images punched out and with the other 4.  I think I like the one with the 5 better.  All you have to do is score them down the middle and then you adhere one half side to each other until all are adhered together.  Hopefully you know what I mean.  I should have taken a picture of making them, but really they are quite easy.  Before you adhere the last two halfs together, you insert the ribbon with whatever decorations you would like and then adhere them and the ribbon stays put.  Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.  I will try to answer!


No comments: