Friday, November 20, 2009

Stampin on Candles



Since I have gotten over my fear of stampin on candles, I have actually been doing a lot of it lately. This is one I did for a gift that I am giving. I still need to make a box for it, but at least I am on my way. If you would like a tutorial of how to stamp on candles, splitcoast stampers has a wonderful one. That is where I got my instructions from and so far so good. This one I used the Stampin' Up! hostess stamp set "Wings of Friendship". I used the markers bashful blue, pretty in pink and old olive to color onto the stamp. I then huffed on the stamp (held the stamp to my mouth and puffed air on it) and then stamped the tissue paper. I did the same thing for the saying. Then I cut it out and placed it on the stamp. The rest you can find in the tutorial here.

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the candle!!!!