Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rejoice


This weeks Bible verse challenge at CPC was "Rejoice". So I always have like this verse and there is a song that says the same thing and actually since I decided to use this verse for the challenge, guess what? Yes, I have sung the song all day. I love this DSP from Stampin' Up! called Cottage Wall. Has some really pretty colors in it and I used the Orchid Opulence and the Old Olive. The ribbon is actually from the Mistletoe bundle that is in the holiday mini catalog. I also used the flower burst embosslit from stampin up and took the craft white ink pad and ran over the top of the flower. I love doing that when you emboss something with either a folder or the embosslits. It just seems to give it more dimension. The bible verse, I actually printed on the computer. Sometimes that is all you can do and since that is what I wanted to use, it just made it easy.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: