Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holy Family, Joy to The World



It of course was MOJO Monday yesterday and this is my take on the sketch. Every time I see a sketch that has a frame that will fit the "Holy Family" stamp set by Stampin' Up!, I have to try it and see how it comes out. I thought it turned out very well. I am pleased with how the colors came out. I was going to put a bow over the Joy to the World, but it was just too much, so I left it as is. Please let me know what you think.

Stampin' Up! products Used:

Stamp sets: Holy Family, Holiday Phrases (retired 1997)

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real red

DSP: Merry Moments

Classic Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Coco, Old Olive, Real Red, Summer Sun, Rich Razzleberry and I used a blender pen to color in the picture.

3/8" round punch, scallop round punch

No comments: