Friday, November 27, 2009

Poinsettia Card/Wild Colors



This card was a lot of fun and I actually did it for a challenge on CPCM Ministries.  I just love the look of what the 5 Petal flower punch does when you score it to make it look like a Poinsettia.  Of course to do the challenge these are the colors I had to use and thought, well why not.  There are pink Poinsettias out there.  So I went with it.  It turned out a little busy, but all in all, I thought it was cute.

I used the 5 petal punch for the flowers and the leaves.  Used 1/8" punch to get the centers for the flowers and used the 3/4" punch for the center saying and the 1" cirlce punch to adhere the saying to.  Cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Green Galore and Whisper White.  What a combination and no I did not come up with that.  That was part of the challenge at CPCM along with the sketch.  Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: