Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday Scrapsketch #171, 173 & 175

I really went to work when I got home from church on Sunday. I want to finish Christmas 2008 before Christmas 2009 get here. Again, I used retired Stampin' Up! paper and scrapsketch #175 for this page. It was Christmas Eve and they were all waiting to open presents. They had so much fun and I enjoy Christmas with my grandchildren and of course children. I am almost done, have one more page to do after these 3 for Christmas 2008. See two others on down.

Here is another one I did on Sunday and again I used all retired Stampin' Up! paper. It is a good time to use it and it is so pretty. Also used some items from the Scrappin Kit from last year. This is for sketch # 173 at Scrapsketch.


I worked most of Sunday trying to get through with Christmas 2008 and still have at least one more page to do to go with this page, but all in all had a good afternoon. I used a lot of the stampin' up! retired papers and scrapin kits and it all came together really quick. This is for sketch 171 on scrapsketch. I love using those sketches when at all possible.




1 comment:

Jacey's Mom said...

Love your layouts. Very pretty.