Monday, July 5, 2010

Because I Care

This is a wonderful Hostess level one stamp set.  So easy to use and you can color with about anything you want.  With this one, I actually used water color paper and the aqua painter.  I used the Marina Mist classic ink as the water color part after I stamped the image in the soft suede classic ink.  For the leaves I used the wild wasabi classic ink.  Once the image was colored in, I cut it to the desired size and then layered it with Marina Mist and then Wild Wasabi.  Behind that I stamp the "Because I Care" sentiment from the same stamp set and then using the Curly Label Punch to punch it out and adhered behind the 3 pieces.  I then adhered this to the soft suede which I had used the perfect polka dots embossing folder on.  Took a piece of 1/4" grosgrain white ribbon and wrapped around all the pieces and then tied a knot.  I then adhered all of this to the Marina Mist card base.  Such an easy card to do and really did not take very long at all. 

You can get this stamp set free by hosting a workshop with a minimum of $150 order.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: