Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Believe

This card turned out so fantastic to me and it was because of two challenges.  One was the sketch from last week at Christian Paper Crafts and the color challenge at our stampin' connection.  It is always good if you have a starting point, and when I saw the sketch from Christian Paper Crafts, I knew this was the it.  The card stock I used here is Regal Rose, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I actually inked the whole stamp and then took the color off using a paper towel and then applied the regal rose by a marker.  I then stamped the image and actually using the marker made the flower image a little darker.  I ran the basic black through the cuddlebug using the finial press embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  Ran a piece of 1/4" grosgrain whisper white ribbon around the black and then adhered this to the card base.  Stamped the image on the whisper white, then attached it to the regal rose which was cut 1/4" bigger on all sides than the whisper white, and then adhered these two pieces to the basic black.  I then spritzed it with the vanilla smooch spritz.  How great is that.  Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments: