Thursday, July 29, 2010

Merry Christmas/Greeting Card Kids

This is my for the Mojo Monday Sketch this week and it has been a long time since I played, but I knew it would be a great sketch for this new stamp set, Greeting Card Kids.  I actually used quite a bit of the vanilla smooch spritz to give it the winter look and I took another picture below that shows the wonderful sparkle.  I also used the Frost White Shimmer paint on the scarf and the white edges of the coat and hat which gives it a different kind of shimmer there.  I love this newsprint designer series paper which gives it even more of a Christmas look to me.  I am thinking the little girl is singing as she pulls her Christmas tree home.  The paper colors are very vanilla, basic black and real red.  I used the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch for the 3 pieces in the center.  Other items used are Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and modern label punch.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at that glimmer mist (whoo-hoo!!) Cute card, Jonia... love the music paper! Fun card and one Christmas card down and how many to go??

No grandbaby yet???

Natalie said...

Mentioned your dd at church tonight for prayer. Keep me posted!!