Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Studio Sketches/Stamping 411 Challenge

When I first saw the sketch on Stamping 411, I thought what will I do with that!  But as soon as I decided to use this new stamp set, Studio Sketches, I knew exactly what I would do.  Also is this new lace ribbon fantastic or what?  I am going to love it, but then again, I love stamping in general, so I love it all.  Also the challenge for Late Night Stampers was to create two or more cards using the same stamp set.  Card # 2 coming tomorrow.

Following are the items I used, all stampin' up!:
Stamp Sets: Studio Sketches, Because I Care (sentiment)
Card Stock: Crumb cake (base), Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Early Espresso
Classic Ink: Early Espresso
Markers: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red
Ribbon: Crochet Trim Chantilly 1/2"
Square Lattice Textured impressions embossing folders
Punch: Scallop Trim Border
Smooch Spritz: Log Cabin, Vanilla Shimmer

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That ef is very cool, I almost thought you have fabric on your card!! Very pretty lace!!

Kerin said...

Great colors and ribbon treatment...I "need" that ribbon now!!

Selene Kempton said...

This is so beautifully vintage! I love it! Beautiful design and you just have to LOVE that new ribbon! Gorgeous job!