Sunday, July 18, 2010

Celebrate

This is a card that I did for a challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts where we were suppose to case one of the members of the design Team.  For this card, I cased "stamptician" (Jennipher Lowery).  She does fabulous work and I love looking at her gallery there.  But, anyway, I actually used some retired items for this card to help get rid of some paper.  If you saw my retired DSP stash, you would think I never used paper.  I am thinking I may have to use more of it, so I will have room for the new!  Sounds like a plan to me. lol 

Some of the items used with this card are:
For the large flower - used the extra large flower punch, and then added the 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" round punch to give a little bit of dimension.  For the smaller flower, I used the 1-1/4" and 1" round punch.  I spritzed both with water to give it a more tattered look.  For the border, I used the pinking hearts border punch.  And for the embossing, I used the birthday embossing folder for the cuddlebug.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jonia! Thanks, I'm honored. Beautiful card.