Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Christmas Card of the Year

This is my first Christmas card of the year and what inspired it was the sketch last week on Christian Paper Crafts.  As I was going through some of my retired papers from stampin' up!, I saw this retired Christmas Jingle Scrappin kit and knew I was going to use it.  I should make a couple of more because I have the paper and stuff to do it with and boy was it easy.  I used the 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" square punch.  Some of the squares were in the scrappin kit.  Anyway, got any old paper laying around, just cut out some squares and start putting them on paper.  Makes a great card!  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this Jonia!! You should check out my card I just posted. You'll laugh. Are we like-minded or what!!?? I know you have a busy weekend ahead, God bless you and strengthen you!!

Anita/AniLi said...

Just love your card. Easy! Yes, but it come out terrific!
God bless!
Anita