Saturday, July 10, 2010

Brayering/upsy daisy

My first attempt at brayering and I think it turned out all right.  I almost put the bunny over the cliff, but he is still on the edge, so I guess he will be OK. lol  Anyway, I got my inspiration from the talented brayer stamper Michelle Zindorf.  She was the featured stamper this week at stampin' connection.  Her rendition is a lot better than mine, but she actually does classes for using a brayer.  To see the card I cased and the instructions on how to do this, go here

The colors and supplies I used in mine are:
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper white
Classic Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Night of Navy (used on the brayer), Crumb Cake (sponging the cliff) Old Olive, Versamark
Markers: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Versamark
White Gel pen
sponges
Clear embossing powder
Heat gun
Corner rounder punch

I am sure I missed something, but that is the most of it.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: